Print These Instructions
(Click on File... Print)
AOL and Microsoft IE users
Click Here for Important
The image you want to use must be on your harddrive or 'A' drive.
- Login to the image up-load program
- Click the 'Browse' Button and the File Upload box will appear.
- Click the down arrow where it says, Files of Type
- Select All Files [*.*]
- Go to the directory on your drive (computer) where the image is stored.
- Select the image by double clicking on the file name.
- Click the 'Upload This File' button.
- Important: The image name you up-load must be the same as the
image name on the Form. Use only .gif OR .jpg Images.
( my_image.gif OR my_image.jpg )
Example Upload Screen
Fill in Form Example
Select an Image from our
Or, if you have Uploaded your own file, enter the
complete file name in the fill in box on the form.
If you have problems with the Upload Program,
We recommend using Netscape Navigator or Communicator for this function.
Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser from Microsoft.
Netscape can be downloaded at:
Internet Explorer can be downloaded at: